Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hassled By The Man




So im taking photos, of the mist in Victoria Park. its 4 in the afternoon, not exactly weirdo hanging out in the park time, and its already dark and cold. As im taking these pictures some old ladies walk past. They yell out "dont you take any pictures of me!", I retort with, "dont flatter yourself."
On I go taking pictures of Mist and trees with an absolute absence of human forms, the camera not even pointing at the people passing along the path, but clearly pointing at the trees behind me and i hear 2 horses come up from behind.
"excuse me"
I look up from my camera view finder and see 2 cops, on horses addressing me.
"ah, weve been told that your taking pictures of old ladies in the park"


"you serious?"


"yes."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your photos are so empty and haunting.

it's as if there are about 3 people in europe.

Matt

5:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your photos are so empty and haunting.

it's as if there are about 3 people in europe.

Matt

5:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful shots Gabe! Id love to draw them if I may have youre approval! Michele from Quadrivium!!!

4:48 am  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I think its time to admit your problem gabe.
and you wonder why I haven't introduced you to my grandparents...

6:02 am  
Blogger gabe said...

Michelle. Go for. plenty more where that came from.
g.

11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gabe, you old perv
up to yr usual tricks i see.
I shoulda known by the way you dance with kaho that you were some kind of fetishist
come back soon hey
recenlty at a adam and monica's engagement kaho had to do dirty dancing by himself cos you weren't there.
well it was mainly between him and the wall.
sunny

1:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually QUEEN Victoria Park and I have always wondered about the resemblance between Gabriel Jacob and Prince Albert. Take away the beard and add glasses - this is not a coincidence. Queen Victoria died in 1901 at the age of 83 and would now be 187 - thought you'd like to know that.
love Dad x

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home